• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can you bring?

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I was just thinking... can all the women possibly bring all of their different holsters or ways of carrying? thigh, ankle, etc. that way we could try other methods on to see if we like them also and to see the different ones available. This is to the meet of course on Thursday. We could have a little meet of our own in the bathroom ladies :lol: If the men have other ways that might be suitable for us and you can bring them. Bring them please specially those of you that might be store owners, so we could at least try them on. If this is okay with everyone I would really like to see other options that I have. I don't always like to buy something before trying it on. I like to make sure its a good fit. Thanks

goosemama

imported post

Sounds like a great time - in the bathroom I mean. On some of the forums, there's a little tooooooooomuch testosterone flying around.

See ya there!

:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate