• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawsuits: The OTHER form of self defense.

xd.40

imported post

Johnny Law wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
all bow to johnny law.

go F yourself pig.

you ARE against us.

your condensending authority complex is why people hate you, and god forbid the SHTF you WILL be the first group of people targeted, and you will deserve it.
You are rude and disrepectful to others.

One day youmay come to realize that your attitude is the cause of most of the grief in your life. Till then you will continue to blame others for all the bad things that happen to you. I have never wronged you, but you choose to blame me/my professionfor your troubles. I meetMANY people who respect and like me, and some that hate and fear me (I'm usually arresting the latter).

Btw johnnyb, don't threaten me with your internet bs, asI am not imtimidated by you or any other mouthy little jackass.The S has hit heF many times, and thereis more than oneperson 6 feet underground who targeted me.
Hmmm... Well, I only see the first line above, and I notice that johnnyb hasn't modified his post, as I saw it right after he posted it. Anybody else notice that? Or was that a PM, Johnny Law? Just want to straighten things out...

murphy2

imported post

Codename_47. You have an interisting post. The fact that the AG wanted to settle for 40k admits guilt by the state. If ever in that situation I wouldn't take the money. Part of the problem is that they can always throw money when they are in the wrong. It would be more helpful for individual rights if someone would follow it through in court.

Sheriff

imported post

xd.40 wrote:
....I notice that johnnyb hasn't modified his post, as I saw it right after he posted it. Anybody else notice that? Or was that a PM, Johnny Law? Just want to straighten things out...

It appears as if JohnnyB is being quotedas stating something publicly in this thread that he simply did not state.

People aren't playing fair. If it was a PM, it should have remained in PM. :banghead:

Johnny Law

imported post

xd.40 wrote:
Hmmm... Well, I only see the first line above, and I notice that johnnyb hasn't modified his post, as I saw it right after he posted it. Anybody else notice that? Or was that a PM, Johnny Law? Just want to straighten things out...
It was clipped from another johnnyb post regarding traffic violations (also under general discussion category). It was in answer to one of my posts, which by the way, was was not rude.

Sheriff

imported post

Johnny Law wrote:
I have had a lot of experience in courtrooms, and honestly I have never seen a DEFENSE attorney that impressed me in the least bit. Yes I have even seen many "high powered" ones in action, and frankly thearguments/lies they come up with for their client's are pathetic, and leave me wondering if they even finished grade school.
Once again, you do realize when a police department is sued, their attorney is the DEFENSE attorney. The person filing the lawsuit is the PLAINTIFF.

So you've never seen a DEFENSE attorney that impresses you, huh? :lol:

johnnyb

Banned
imported post

Johnny Law wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
all bow to johnny law.

go F yourself pig.

you ARE against us.

your condensending authority complex is why people hate you, and god forbid the SHTF you WILL be the first group of people targeted, and you will deserve it.

One day youmay come to realize that your attitude is the cause of most of the grief in your life. Till then you will continue to blame others for all the bad things that happen to you. I have never wronged you, but you choose to blame me/my professionfor your troubles. I meetMANY people who respect and like me, and some that hate and fear me (I'm usually arresting the latter).

Btw johnnyb, don't threaten me with your internet bs, asI am not intimidated by you or any other mouthy little jackass.The S has hit heF many times, and thereis more than oneperson 6 feet underground who targeted me.
weeeee weeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have no grief in my life. i haven't had to deal with anyone like you in your profession lately

you're a piece of @#$% and deserve zero respect from anyone.

i'm not threatening you, i'm merely stating the fact, that if @#$% ever goes down you will be targeted by people. first because you deserve it, second because you're the most visable and active arm of government, and third because you'll be out "fighting" the rest of us.

read carefully, GO @#$% YOURSELF.

all bow to johnny law.

ps: i did say what he quoted its in a different thread.

pps: johnny law why are you here? do you believe in open carry? do you believe in gun rights? do you believe in the bill of rights? (its obvious you do not believe in the bill of rights if you're a LEO. as its part of your job to trample it)

murphy2

imported post

I'm not a lawyer so I have a question. Can you takeany documentation of the laws, court casesetc... into the DA, policeand other pertinent organizationsand demand they respect and protect your rights? Kind of a silly question I know and it would probably be to easy. Answer, anyone?

murphy2

imported post

johnnyb wrote:
Johnny Law wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
all bow to johnny law.

go F yourself pig.

you ARE against us.

Btw johnnyb, don't threaten me with your internet bs, asI am not intimidated by you or any other mouthy little jackass.The S has hit heF many times, and thereis more than oneperson 6 feet underground who targeted me.

i have no grief in my life. i haven't had to deal with anyone like you in your profession.

i'm not threatening you, i'm merely stating the fact, that if @#$% ever goes down you will be targeted by people. first because you deserve it, second because you're the most visable and active arm of government, and third because you'll be out "fighting" the rest of us.

all bow to johnny law.

OT. But I have always found a tall glass of OJ will make me relax. I'd try it. Really it works!

Johnny Law

imported post

johnnyb wrote:
Johnny Law wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
all bow to johnny law.

go F yourself pig.

you ARE against us.

i have no grief in my life. i haven't had to deal with anyone like you in your profession.

all bow to johnny law.

pps: johnny law why are you here? do you believe in open carry? do you believe in gun rights? do you believe in the bill of rights? (its obvious you do not believe in the bill of rights if you're a LEO. as its part of your job to trample it)
Bring it!

johnnyb

Banned
imported post

murphy2 wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
Johnny Law wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
all bow to johnny law.

go F yourself pig.

you ARE against us.

all bow to johnny law.

OT. But I have always found a tall glass of OJ will make me relax. I'd try it. Really it works!
thats odd, i assumed getting patted down by a LEO made you relax... or does that get you excited?

murphy2

imported post

Depends on what she looks like. Any answers to my question? Anyone?

johnnyb

Banned
imported post

Johnny Law wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
Johnny Law wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
all bow to johnny law.

go F yourself pig.

you ARE against us.

all bow to johnny law.

Bring it!
answer the questions pig.

johnny law why are you here? do you believe in open carry? do you believe in gun rights? do you believe in the bill of rights? (its obvious you do not believe in the bill of rights if you're a LEO. as its part of your job to trample it)

bad_cop.jpg

^ johnny law

Sheriff

imported post

johnnyb, want some free advice? You really do need to tone it down.

Just walk away from this threadbefore you get banned. OK?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

This thread is over. All concerned need to calm down, respect the forum rules and try to be civil.