• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We better STOP open carrying!

UpNorth

imported post

SevenMaryThree sounds like a spineless coward.... Or maybe another CPL instructor with his panties in a bunch over losing cash for his misguided classes....

SevenMaryThree===== sheeple.

Kimberguy

imported post

SevenMaryThree is the kind of person that you can't even make a logical argument with, so my reaction to all that is... well, i'm just not going to worry about it, there will always be people who for whatever reason will make a stand agains something and never budge. Period. but yeah, it sucks that those people spread such misinformed oppinions

Furner

imported post

Im glad you brought it up doug, because the viewpoint of that member is just unbelievable. The WORST POSSIBLE way to defend our rights is by abstaining from practicing them.

zippo9

imported post

SevenMaryThree = Putz

putz

(p
ubreve.gif
ts)

n.
1. Slang A fool; an idiot.
2. Vulgar Slang A penis.

warlockmatized

imported post

dougwg wrote:
I wish more people from here would go over there and post some logic.

Take the high road though and let me work the gutter.
To me it seems futile to argue with such a closed minded person. I don't think it matters how many people jump his s**t for having the views he has, NOTHING will ever change his mind. Hopefully he can be content gliding through life as one of the blind, mindless, misinformed sheeple

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
dougwg wrote:

To me it seems futile to argue with such a closed minded person. I don't think it matters how many people jump his s**t for having the views he has, NOTHING will ever change his mind. Hopefully he can be content gliding through life as one of the blind, mindless, misinformed sheeple
I like to post not to change HIS mind but to disprove what he states for the benefit of the other posters.

warlockmatized

imported post

Venator wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:
dougwg wrote:

I like to post not to change HIS mind but to disprove what he states for the benefit of the other posters.
I hear ya

sprat

imported post

this guy does not want to discuss just agitate,

this person needs attention bad, he is validated by your responses

ignore him, he is not worth your valuable time and energy

we all listened and read his banter before

If he is an american he can say what he likes, let him spout off

ignore him

check out his response to me and look at his stupid mug in the avatar it says it all

sprat