• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Truley Amazing

Triple Tap

imported post

Just so you guys know, I am new to this board.

I have been CC for about 18 years off and on in many different aspects. I thought I was well informed of the laws and regulations of carrying a firearm in Washington. An employee turned me on to this site as I didnt beleive that OC was a allowable method of carry in Washington. He know carry OC at work. Man, you guys really opened my eyes to not only the fact of OC but the professionalism that you all share in doing what you do and the movment that is happening. It is gaining speed with recent political views as everyone knows and all your education. In twenty years, I think the american public will see the true patriotism that resides here and out there due to this movment.

I just wanted to take one moment and take my hat off to everyone on this board.

Thanks.

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Welcome, there are indeed heroes walking these virtual halls. I have my personal list of favorite posters / activists, as I'm sure we all do. But each mind opened and each voice used to speak for liberty is a huge win. So ignore our various flaws and jump right in!

For instance, the next poster truly is a hero.

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Jim675 wrote:
Welcome, there are indeed heroes walking these virtual halls. I have my personal list of favorite posters / activists, as I'm sure we all do. But each mind opened and each voice used to speak for liberty is a huge win. So ignore our various flaws and jump right in!

For instance, the next poster truly is a hero.

Thanks you..

Welcome to the forum sir, and thanks for the kind words about us. There are lots of people here that have really stepped up andstarted the ball rolling with the OC movement. Everyone that has ever faced a uninformed LEO, or have been kicked out of a POB, or have received a negative comment are the heroes for this movement. Maybe one of them will comment next. With that being said, every positive post, and every passing of good info on this siteor to people we meetcontributes to another soldier for the movement, to include yourself.