Thread: State vs Casad

Post imported post

Hi all,

If this has been debated before, please forgive me. In reading the posts it seems that State vs Casad is an unpublished opinion.

Recently I reviewd a court of appeals ruling where the issue was whether or not a ruling against DCFS should be published. (The court ruled to publish the opinion)

Would there be any advantage in taking legal action to have State vs Casad become a published opinion?

Vernon

Post imported post

Vern357 wrote:
    Hi all,

If this has been debated before, please forgive me. In reading the posts it seems that State vs Casad is an unpublished opinion.

Recently I reviewd a court of appeals ruling where the issue was whether or not a ruling against DCFS should be published. (The court ruled to publish the opinion)

Would there be any advantage in taking legal action to have State vs Casad become a published opinion?

Vernon
    This has been worked on by Dave Workman. The last I heard he was having a hard time with it.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40