• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State vs Casad

Vern357

imported post

Hi all,

If this has been debated before, please forgive me. In reading the posts it seems that State vs Casad is an unpublished opinion.

Recently I reviewd a court of appeals ruling where the issue was whether or not a ruling against DCFS should be published. (The court ruled to publish the opinion)

Would there be any advantage in taking legal action to have State vs Casad become a published opinion?

Vernon

joeroket

imported post

Vern357 wrote:
Hi all,

If this has been debated before, please forgive me. In reading the posts it seems that State vs Casad is an unpublished opinion.

Recently I reviewd a court of appeals ruling where the issue was whether or not a ruling against DCFS should be published. (The court ruled to publish the opinion)

Would there be any advantage in taking legal action to have State vs Casad become a published opinion?

Vernon
This has been worked on by Dave Workman. The last I heard he was having a hard time with it.