Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OPENCARRY.ORG TSHIRTS

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, USA
    Posts
    107

    Post imported post

    Is it possible to have opencarry.org tshirts made? I know a lot of the funds raised by this site are focused on paying for legislative acts and bills... but has this been considered before?

    I create graphic designs on my computer. I could make a very clean and respectable graphic for the shirt and send it to someone if they are interested in making shirts?

    Could be another way to raise money also.

    I'm a new member to the forum and just want to contribute any ideas.



  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, USA
    Posts
    107

    Post imported post

    IF this post gets any hits I will post some examples of logo/designs.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    Dr.Coy wrote:
    I know a lot of the funds raised by this site are focused on paying for legislative acts and bills...
    How much do they cost, these legislative acts and bills, or do you mean acts of congress?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, USA
    Posts
    107

    Post imported post

    Not exactly sure, I just figure someone has to be paying for the law to be drafted, then submitted etc. I would not know personally I have never been involved. I just figure nothing is free these days.

    So I was wondering if t-shirts were plausible.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    arlington,va, ,
    Posts
    387

    Post imported post

    Dr.Coy wrote:
    Not exactly sure, I just figure someone has to be paying for the law to be drafted, then submitted etc. I would not know personally I have never been involved. I just figure nothing is free these days.

    So I was wondering if t-shirts were plausible.
    http://www.cafepress.com/opencarry

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, Florida, USA
    Posts
    107

    Post imported post

    oh cool. I wonder if I could get in touch with someone and submit some designs...

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    arlington,va, ,
    Posts
    387

    Post imported post

    Dr.Coy wrote:
    oh cool. I wonder if I could get in touch with someone and submit some designs...
    Try contacting (john or mike) @ opencarry.org

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St Helens, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    340

    Post imported post

    mkl wrote:
    Dr.Coy wrote:
    Not exactly sure, I just figure someone has to be paying for the law to be drafted, then submitted etc. I would not know personally I have never been involved. I just figure nothing is free these days.

    So I was wondering if t-shirts were plausible.
    http://www.cafepress.com/opencarry
    beat me to it.

    i have one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •