• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got felony stoped today and i lost my gun to the cops....

jarhead1911A

imported post

So if you think you have had a shity day let me tell you about mine,

In Puyallup of all places today i have an encounter that i am ashamed to say was not one i will ever forget.

I was drawn down on by 2 officers within 3 seconds of them seeing me, I was handcuffed i had my gun taken and mind you not returned

I was illegaly detained for almost a solid hour. I was told i was not being detained or arrested yet i was stuffed in the back of a squad car in cuffs.

After all of this i contacted Randy who is helping me resolve this situation but here it is 830 am night i have no idea who the cops were who took my gun, Were my gun is or for that matter if i will ever see it again.

So take it from me folks, Some cops dont care about the law even though they will tell you that you have done nothing wrong and they can and will keep your gun. I didnt even get a receipt for my gun.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I think he is holding out on some details pending another consultation with his attorney, Randy Loun.

I wouldn't want to spread a lot of details had this happened to me.

jarhead1911A

imported post

at this time i can not say more because one of the officers who was involved goes on this forum and i do not want him to see it coming

after randy and i deal with this i will give everyone full knowledge but i can tell you this, you will be outraged i can not say what happened exactly but M1gunner and SV know the whole story so PM them or me

Thanks for the support

jarhead1911A

imported post

ya i am thinking about getting a new vet and putting a plate frame on the back that says "puyallup pd baught me this"

ha ha ha well i have to keep some sort of good spirit about this crappy mess

just_a_car

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
By the way, how do we contact Randy Loun if this happens to anyone else?
Put his number and address in your wallet like I do, right behind my CPL:

Randy Loun
509 4th St.
Suite 6
Bremerton, WA 98337-1401
Phone: 360-377-7678

just_a_car

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply on Randy's info. I'll also be putting this in my wallet.
My pleasure; I try to help on here as much as I received when I first signed up.

As an aside, I learned from Steve (after asking and pronouncing it wrong to him) that it's pronounced "Lown" as in "Noun", not "Loon" or "Loan". Always nice to get someone's name right if you're asking them to help you get out of legal trouble. ;)

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

just_a_car wrote:
SpyderTattoo wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply on Randy's info. I'll also be putting this in my wallet.
My pleasure; I try to help on here as much as I received when I first signed up.

As an aside, I learned from Steve (after asking and pronouncing it wrong to him) that it's pronounced "Lown" as in "Noun", not "Loon" or "Loan". Always nice to get someone's name right if you're asking them to help you get out of legal trouble. ;)
I'm guessing I got his name right. :) Must have given the good work he did in Oly:p