• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Places to eat in South Pierce County?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

ghosthunter wrote:
Inside joke you two:question:
Less than subtle statement to see how many OC'rs we can get together for a friendly dinner in a place in Puyallup that doesn't mind OC.

It's been done in Tacoma, Oly and Everett after bad encounters.

just_a_car

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
ghosthunter wrote:
Inside joke you two:question:
Less than subtle statement to see how many OC'rs we can get together for a friendly dinner in a place in Puyallup that doesn't mind OC.

It's been done in Tacoma, Oly and Everett after bad encounters.
...and only Everett was dumb enough to ignore our show-of-support for A-47 and "repeat offend".

Bobarino

imported post

Trackside Pizza. right on N. Meridian at the railroad tracks. great pizza. i have no idea if they are OC friendly but i'd be happy to join you to find out. i am gone this weekend so i only have thursday evening this week and any night next week or anytime after 4:30pm on saturday or anytime sunday next. let me know. i'll make it. USP-C on one hip and spare mag on the other ;)

Bobby

just_a_car

imported post

joeroket wrote:
I believe the Everett lunch on Colby was after the Library incident. I do not recall them doing anything after the lunch in Everett.
Yes, but that was the second time we had a lunch there because of them.

The first time was after they had hassled A-47 riding his bike to work and we ate at Original Roadhouse Grill.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bobarino wrote:
Trackside Pizza. right on N. Meridian at the railroad tracks. great pizza. i have no idea if they are OC friendly but i'd be happy to join you to find out. i am gone this weekend so i only have thursday evening this week and any night next week or anytime after 4:30pm on saturday or anytime sunday next. let me know. i'll make it. USP-C on one hip and spare mag on the other ;)

Bobby
Might have to keep a spare gun in your car in case PPD feels like having itchy fingers over nice handguns again...

Bobarino

imported post

well, i'll likely be on my motorcycle and i sold my BUG to T3Rmin. (he's good people by the way) i'm down for it either way though. lemme know if you wanna. gotta do my first OC sometime. might as well make a statement with it.

Bobby

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I thought I would check Puyallup's city code and was surprised to find they actually got the park part right... they only ban discharge, not carry.

On the other hand they ban possession of a firearm in a cemetary. I guess the Zombie lobby got to them.

compmanio365

imported post

We need to have this in a park or other place in public view.....doesn't do us much good to say we are making a statement, then hide in a restaurant out of view of the public.......

d0od

imported post

New to the site I have been lurking for a while, thought I would post there is a new place right next to the Puyallup Library almost across from the PD called Comfort Food Cafe. Not sure about their firearms policy (or how the food is), but I can swing in and see if there is a sign posted. ( I pass it every day.)

compmanio365

imported post

d0od wrote:
New to the site I have been lurking for a while, thought I would post there is a new place right next to the Puyallup Library almost across from the PD called Comfort Food Cafe. Not sure about their firearms policy (or how the food is), but I can swing in and see if there is a sign posted. ( I pass it every day.)
Welcome.....good to see another person from Tacoma.