• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Sale: Prettiest OC setup in WA

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

***Price lowered to $1400*** OK, so I will admit that my title statement is a rather subjective one, but I haven't seen another OC setup that is quite as attractive as the one I'm now selling. Wearing this one, I have gotten nothing but "Hey, wow...NICE gun." compliments. It's been good to me, but I'm trying to raise funds to focus on other projects.So, all good things must come to an end, here's the stats:

Kimber Stainless TLE "II" w/factory nightsights, 30lpi frontstrap checkering, match trigger group. Hogue Cocobolo smooth wood grips. Crimson Trace LG-401 lasergrips (not pictured). Wilson Combat .22LR conversion kit w/2 mags. 3 Wilson Combat 47D mags, 2 W.C. "E.T.M." mags, a single W.C. 10 rd mag, and a single stainless factory 7rd.Kimber mag. Carbon Fiber Blackhawk SERPA rig w/paddle attachment, Don Hume JIT slide, Safariland Double MP, Galco "Concealable" SMP. The gun was sent to Champion Arms for a "Kimber Package" about 3 years ago, which included a chamber throat/feed ramp mirror polishing, the action was tuned and smoothed out (feels like glass when cycled) and the trigger was tuned to add crispiness! (You need to feel the trigger on this gun to believe it!) Absolutely no FTF/FTE/etc. since the work was performed.

028.jpg

The package:

032.jpg

The Wilson Conversion Kit showed installed: (the group shown was shot w/cheapo Remington "Golden Bullet" load @ 15 yards.)

034.jpg

Over $2K invested, I'd be willing to part w/$1400 FTF in W.WA or some seriously nice trades. I like high quality defensive pistols and have possibly caught the "black rifle bug" as my buddy just picked up an AR. So I might entertain offers on an AR or Sig 556 or HK clone in .223 or 9mm.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Covering up that pretty gun with that ugly black holster should be a crime. I have a Ciener 22LR conversion kit for my SA Champion (Commander sized 1911) than I use almost exclusively anymore. Cheaper to shot bya 100 times.

compmanio365

imported post

OK.....I'll admit it......your Kimber is prettier than mine......happy now? :p

If I hadn't already jumped on the one I have, your offer would be mighty tempting......that's a lot of good stuff for the price......the Serpa, mags and mag holder I'd be interested in, but not sure if you are looking to sell the pieces without selling it all.........let me know.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
I have a Ciener 22LR conversion kit for my SA Champion (Commander sized 1911) than I use almost exclusively anymore. Cheaper to shot bya 100 times.

The Wilson Combat conversion kit is actually a "rebadged" Ciener. I've never experienced a failure to feed w/any .22 ammo on that thing. A couple of dead primers, but I've shot brick after brick w/the conversion kit, and then go back to the .45 slide, and magically, my aim has improved. Imgine that!

Bear 45/70

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
I have a Ciener 22LR conversion kit for my SA Champion (Commander sized 1911) than I use almost exclusively anymore. Cheaper to shot bya 100 times.

The Wilson Combat conversion kit is actually a "rebadged" Ciener. I've never experienced a failure to feed w/any .22 ammo on that thing. A couple of dead primers, but I've shot brick after brick w/the conversion kit, and then go back to the .45 slide, and magically, my aim has improved. Imgine that!
I agree, a greatest accessory everyone would find useful.Only God knows how may rounds thru it and never a malfunction and the sights shoot to point of aim.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Nosrac wrote:
WOW, hmm...jeez. Uh...damn, what's worse you are only 10 miles from me. You are killing me asI have been thinking about picking up a 1911.
LOL! I guess it wouldn't help if I told you that I'll actually be in Lakewood at some point this afternoon, huh?

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
How do you guys deal with the Constitution violating "No Guns or Dangerous Weapons" BS? I wish I was there only once a month.
rolleyes.gif
Park at the gate and walk the 3/4 mile to the buildings. I'm usually there for paperwork, they wouldn't treat me there anyways, I don't "qualify."

Bear 45/70

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
How do you guys deal with the Constitution violating "No Guns or Dangerous Weapons" BS? I wish I was there only once a month.
rolleyes.gif
Park at the gate and walk the 3/4 mile to the buildings. I'm usually there for paperwork, they wouldn't treat me there anyways, I don't "qualify."
Some of us poor oldforked up old vets that do qualify, can't walk that far. And my wife sure as hell isn't gonna carry me.
icon_weelchairbb.gif

Nosrac

imported post

G20 I sent you a PM. I don't know if the PM's work on this site or not.

I used to play golf on the VA course when I could tag along with a buddy of mine.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Still available, guys and gals. Send your trade offers (please be realistic), the worst I can say is "no, thanks." Interested in "tactical" pistols, smaller CCW pistols (Kahr, Detonics, etc), mean-black rifles (AR & HK clones, etc), Benelli M1-Super 90 Tac. 12 guages, and tricked out Ruger 10/22's, and possibly, everything else. Or cash is good. I'm going back to school, so cash is always good.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Would you be interested in this 10/22?

P2200003a.jpg

RUGER 10-22 CUSTOM TARGET(7-1989)

Custom Laminated Stock with "O" ring floated

Heavy Stainless Steel .920" Match barrel

by MIDWAY (Bright Polish)

Custom trigger job

Bushnell Sportview 3-9X32 in Silver Matte

P2200002a.jpg