Thread: It Feels Good to Hear

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8oEO...eature=related

Listen to the police officer at time "1:10sec"

It feels good to know that there are officers who also want to stand behind the citizens in their stand for their right to be safe and armed!!!!!!!!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

That is good to hear from a police officer. I can only hope to hear the same from a spokesman for the Dallas PD in the near future; it's ironic that the state most stereotypically associated with guns and gun carry is actually still among the most restrictive, and many jurisdictions, especially those in the five major metro areas (D/FW, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso and Austin), disapprove of the gains made in self-defense laws.

Like Tennessee,our statute isvery clear; if you are witness to an imminent or in-progress violent felony, you are presumed justified in shooting, and you have no duty to retreat from anywhere you may lawfully be. Doesn't mean theHPD or DPDwon'tlook forany excuse to detain and/or arrest you (Hey, the Nashville cops are still looking for anything the LAC did that would negate justification; you expect anything different in Texas?).

Post imported post

Yeah that sucks. Yet if you asked a cop to be a normal civilian andwalk around without a gun everyday of the week wonder what his real response would be if no one was looking.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Hope this link works. A robber who got more than me expected.. belongs in the Darwin awards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Pwo...eature=related

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Only 2 bad guys in that whole story and one of them has been eliminated from the gene pool. The LAC and LEO did and said the right things.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Hmm, I guess guns and alcohol DO mix, sometimes.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    Hope this link works. A robber who got more than me expected.. belongs in the Darwin awards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Pwo...eature=related
    ROFL, I love the way the reporter on site is trying so hard to hide her smile at the end.