• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Everett, WA OC met and Greet

jbone

imported post

All:

I would like to set up a met and great in the Everett Area.

I’ve taken the liberty and called Chang's Mongolian Grill and smoothed it with the Darin, the Manager. I told him I would give him a reasonable heads up (so the cashier doesn’t call the COPS when we walk through the door) and for the date and possible attendee numbers. I’ve eaten here once before, great chow.

Please throw some weekend dates out to see if we can get a date hammered out, as of now the 26 is bad for me (take the kid to senior picture photo shoot)

Chang's Mongolian Grill

7601 Evergreen Way Ste J3
Everett
, WA 98203

(425) 347-1925

holeinhead

imported post

I'd like to go to this. Missed the Kitsap lunch due to work, and Everett is a lot closer for me as well.

I'd throw out some dates, but with one of my jobs having a totally unpredicable schedule atm, I really have no clue. I've met one guy from OCDO, but love to meet more! Should have my CPL by then so I can drive with no hassles.

jbone

imported post

jbone wrote:
All:

I would like to set up a met and great in the Everett Area.

I’ve taken the liberty and called Chang's Mongolian Grill and smoothed it with the Darin, the Manager. I told him I would give him a reasonable heads up (so the cashier doesn’t call the COPS when we walk through the door) and for the date and possible attendee numbers. I’ve eaten here once before, great chow.

Please throw some weekend dates out to see if we can get a date hammered out.

Chang's Mongolian Grill
Everett
, WA 98203
(425) 347-1925
Would Sunday the 27th of July @ 6pmwork? They reopon for dinner @ 5pm -8:45. This should give most weekday workabees the chance to attend. And a nice way to end the weekend.

jbone

imported post

911Boss wrote:
I would love to come and it is close to home, unfortunately Sundays are a workday. Any chance fo doing it on a Saturday?
Saturday the 26th would be fine @same time! Any objections?

just_a_car

imported post

I'm down for Saturday the 26th of July at 6pm.

As an aside, the "one guy from OCDO" that holeinhead is talking about is myself. We met up at Shari's in Totem Lake as we'd chatted about here and had some good conversation over lunch.

Seeing someone walk away more confident in their choice of method of carry always gives me warm-fuzzies. :)

phoneguy

imported post

July 26 Changs in Everett sounds good to me. Good food great price good service and gun friendly.

jbone

imported post

I'll make reservations tomorrow. How many do you think I should tell them! My first met, new guy to the forum and not sure how many usuallyturn up.

I’ll check the thread in the morning before I call to ensure no new suggestions. And check for attendance responses.

sharp

imported post

Its not that far from Bellingham and since I couldn't get to anything up here I'd like to make this one. It will be a day before I can confirm.

ghosthunter

imported post

I think I am in , never been to one and Everett is not that far. Unless some work issue comes up. Just one my wife works nights and even if she were off this wouldn't be high on her date list.

badger

imported post

Too bad I'm in North Dakota til 1st week of August. I love that place!

I've OCed there before with no problems and the food was excellent.

-Badger

jbone

imported post

jbone wrote:
Chang's Mongolian Grill
Everett
, WA 98203
(425) 347-1925
All: I just made the reservation.

Saturday July 26th @1800 (6:00 pm).

Scheduler mentioned for groups over 20, one check is generated and 15% gratuity. So please bring cash tocover you portion of bill and part oftip.

I reiterated we’ll be packing, her reply was no problem!

NWGirl

imported post

Hi guys. I've been lurking on this site for awhile now and finally decided to register. I've talked a lot about the things I've learned on this site to my DH and we've both found it to be very informative.

I'm not ready to go OC yet but we were wondering if you'd mind if we crashed your dinner at Changs? (We usually CC unless it's around our neighborhood.) We live up in the North end anyway so it would be much more convenient than one in Puyallup!

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Fran