• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Everett, WA OC met and Greet

jbone

imported post

NWGirl wrote:
Hi guys. I've been lurking on this site for awhile now and finally decided to register. I've talked a lot about the things I've learned on this site to my DH and we've both found it to be very informative.

I'm not ready to go OC yet but we were wondering if you'd mind if we crashed your dinner at Changs? (We usually CC unless it's around our neighborhood.) We live up in the North end anyway so it would be much more convenient than one in Puyallup!

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Fran
See you at Chang's.

holeinhead

imported post

Hoping I can be there. Will try to have that time off work.

Hopfully the airfield next door won't close one of their runways, so we don't get their traffic.

Edit: Doh, workin...

ghosthunter

imported post

I have always said that if you get the gals involved in the shooting issues people accept it a lot faster ,same thing with the shooting sports. Gals are a asset when it comes to getting things accepted. Than the antis can not say it's just a guy thing.

And gals have a lot of pull in family units. One gal is worth two or three of us. :D

PoppaGary

imported post

ghosthunter wrote:
<snip>
And gals have a lot of pull in family units. One gal is worth two or three of us. :D

Isn't that usually what they say anyway? :p

But seriously, it does help out a lot.

I live at the south end of the state, butmy brother lives in Everett...I will see if he has noticed the post and mention it to him. He might be interested.

Gary

Metal_Monkey

imported post

So it is at Changs on Saterday the 26th at 6:00pm? Just checking. I am new to this forum/site,just wondering if itis ok that I show up? Bring a few people? If It is I'm guessing it would be a good idea to dress fairly casual? Give a good representation of us?

jbone

imported post

Metal_Monkey wrote:
So it is at Changs on Saterday the 26th at 6:00pm? Just checking. I am new to this forum/site,just wondering if itis ok that I show up? Bring a few people? If It is I'm guessing it would be a good idea to dress fairly casual? Give a good representation of us?

The 26th @6:00 pm at Chang’s is correct; your guests are welcome to attend. I would never tell anyone how to dress, but other's feel neat dress helps the cause (I’m a causal dresser anyway). Tell your guests please bring cash to help with bill and tip if eating and drinking. See your at Chang’s.

jbone

imported post

ghosthunter wrote:
Just checking in. to make sure everything is still a go for Everett.:)
Roger that ghostrider, I mean ghosthunter! Clear for take off. Chang’s is still on course.

jbone

imported post

911boss, if you can come bring you're retrofitted holsterfor the M&P9c. Would love to see how you did it. I carry the 9c and would like to do the same.

ghosthunter

imported post

Well to all at the Everett meet it was great to meet everyone in person. I thought it went very well. I even got to meet Open Carry's Crown Prince.

Good job to Jim675.& Jbone. Hope we can do it again next month.

Thanks again:)