• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry?

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SFDoc wrote:
Here's another reason to carry - just keep the kids away due to language - video at the botton
Xavier Thoughts: Evil Among Us
Q: What about the families of the men you killed?
A: F*** 'em

What a piece of garbage. Another instance where being armed, aware and understanding conflict and escalation would have saved the lives of innocents.

edited because WowBB screwed up the formatting again.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

I won't even dignify these subhuman animals by calling them human trash. The more people like this get wasted by good and decent victims, the better off we'll all be. The air they breath would be better served mixing with fuel in my lawnmowers.

Orygunner

imported post

Interviewer: "What do you want to say to the families of the two men you killed?"

Punk: "F&*# em."
:shock:
...Death would be too good for this...this...:cry:I can't think of an accurate description...
...Orygunner...

SFDoc

imported post

asforme wrote:
SFDoc wrote:
Here's another reason to carry - just keep the kids away due to language - video at the botton
I tried to watch it, but I can't understand a word he's saying.
The sound did leavea lotto be desired -I hadto listen very carefully to hear what this waste of flesh was saying. What I got was he didn't care about anyone's life, even his own. It's odd how well the profanity came out.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

SFDoc wrote:
asforme wrote:
SFDoc wrote:
I tried to watch it, but I can't understand a word he's saying.
The sound did leavea lotto be desired -I hadto listen very carefully to hear what this waste of flesh was saying. What I got was he didn't care about anyone's life, even his own. It's odd how well the profanity came out.
Hopefully the state will not have to feed and house them for a hundred years.

Yata hey