• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LTCF Question

Mike M.

imported post

Ill pose this one and hope the answer is an easy one.

After I got my LTCF, about 2 years later or so, I moved. Same town, just a different address. Do I need to get it changed on my LTCF, or is my change of address card from Penn-DOT good enough?

Mike

Statkowski

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Your LTCF is valid until it expires. When you "renew" it the new address will go on it.

There are no provisions in the law for changing the address on your valid LTCF. Even if you wanted to, you couldn't.

Your driver's license, however, falls under a different set of laws and must be updated withing fifteen days.

Bottom line? You're good to go!