• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's up with Tacomatose ???

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I haven't seen a post since back in January here on OCDO or since about March over on UCC.

Anyone seen him or heard what's up with him ???

It's like he just disappeared from the face of the earth or at least from the forums.:?

TJ

JP1968

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
from carrying, BOTH OCing and CCing.

Certain events lately, has brought to my attention that there is nothing of any real value to protect anymore and therefore no reason to carry.

Stored away all my firearms today. Might even sell 'em.

Who knows...the future may be different.

I can't say that I will NOT be on here and follow along on updates. I will not close my account, but I may not be as active as I have been before.

I will probably not spend much of any time other than the odd peek-a-boo over on UCC either.

Thanks to ALL y'all for everything. You all are Troopers.
I don't hang out very much- just check in to read the latest "DRAMA".

I thought this guy was "retired"? Due to being so traumatized???

Guess not-- Just looking for a little attention? How Sad.

When somebody says they're gonna do something- you would think they're going to do it!! I guess that's not the case here--- WHATEVER!

Wonder what he's NOT going to do next.

JP

UTOC-45-44

imported post

JP1968 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
from carrying, BOTH OCing and CCing.

Certain events lately, has brought to my attention that there is nothing of any real value to protect anymore and therefore no reason to carry.

Stored away all my firearms today. Might even sell 'em.

Who knows...the future may be different.

I can't say that I will NOT be on here and follow along on updates. I will not close my account, but I may not be as active as I have been before.

I will probably not spend much of any time other than the odd peek-a-boo over on UCC either.

Thanks to ALL y'all for everything. You all are Troopers.

When somebody says they're gonna do something- you would think they're going to do it!! I guess that's not the case here--- WHATEVER!

JP

Who in the HELL are you to talk that way !!!
Have you ever talked to me ??? Do you know me and the circumstances ???

I said (IF you read the WHOLE thing INCLUDING the Headline). I "am more than likely too...

...I didn't say that I WOULD do so.

Read the WHOLE DAMN thread and you will see and POSSIBLY understand why and what. BUT I guess it's NOT being easy to READ and COMPREHEND.

UNLESS you DON'T know what's up.

Sit down shut up OR as some people do on this forum PM me and ask WHAT possibly happened and WHY I have changed my mind.

TROLLS are NOT very appreciated on the forum as far as I am concerned.

WTF !!!

TJ

Mr. Magnum

imported post

WTH was that JP1968 & what did it even have to do with the original topic?

Did ya fall in the shower this morning & dislodge your last brain cell?:?

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

guys, play nice this is a family site! Just some misunderstanding and misread stuff. Not everyone is perfect, but I would recommend reading something entirely before you post so you know the whole story. I haven't heard from Tacomatose recently either. Has anyone pm him?

GeneticsDave

imported post

I haven't seen Taco either, perhaps email would be better than PM (if he's not visiting the sites anymore, he might still be checking his email).

And to JP1968, not cool bro... not cool. Do you actually WANT TJ to leave? We don't, we like him here. Perhaps he was just feeling down for a bit, perhaps we helped convince him NOT to leave? Hopefully we advocate that people follow through with the GOOD things they say they will do and NOT the bad things (like leaving the site and not carrying a firearm... I don't know what prompted you to post that message here, but seriously, it was rude and thoughtless.

Jeff Johnson

imported post

I haven't heard anything from Tacomatose lateley either. He last posted on UCC in March, though he visited UCC about a month ago. I do miss him.

Tucker

imported post

I talked to him a couple weeks back he has a ton going on I know that much. Not sure when the man sleeps. I will send him a text tell him he is missed.

tarzan1888

imported post

JP1968 wrote:

JP

Grow up!

Tarzan

scorpioajr

imported post

packingmama wrote:
.... Not everyone is perfect, but I would recommend reading something entirely before you post so you know the whole story...

Your the smartest one here...:celebrate (Just messin' around guys - internet mis-inderstandings, haha)