Thread: Washington Gun Rights Pamphlet order of 7/17/2008

Post imported post

They're here already! :?

I went back and looked through the old posts and updated surfj's last list as follows:

Gene Beasley=500
    BobCav =500
    esstac= 250
    lonnie wilson= 250
    ajetpilot= 250
    randont= 100
    underthebridge= 500
    jamesb3002= 250
    bear 45/70= 250
    bayfire66= 100
    kenshin= 250
    t3rmin= 250
    rightwingwacko= 250
    bobr= 250
    kharkellen= 250
    Krinkovliu=100
    civil_lib= 100
    Holo=500
    n15wb= 300
    Vern357=50

Use a nickel per sheet.

I did not include those who specified the new style or the parchment background since this order is of the genuine, original, surfj-approved layout. But we're already over 5000 and that doesn't include the 1000 I wanted. So if enough folks confirm I'll give up 900 to the cause.

Don't feel bad if you've changed your mind. I don't think we'll have a problem finding them all homes.

Please PM me your mailing address and quantity desired ASAP.
    If you'll be at an OC meeting this week or soon (I know of Everett) remind when and where and I can probably deliver if you'd prefer. (One glass of tea / 250!)

Everett meet: Saturday the 26th of July at 6pm:
    Chang's Mongolian Grill
    7601 Evergreen Way Ste J3
    Everett
    , WA98203

Puyallup meet:

The following are confirmed orders:

Name Quantity Via Sent Paid
    kenshin 250 Puyallup
    ghosthunter 300 Everett
    Bear 45/70 250 mail 7/19/2008
    civil_lib 100 mail 7/19/2008
    Right Wing Wacko 250 Everett
    BobR 250 mail 7/19/2008
    Krinkovliu 100 deliver
    esstac 250 Everett
    Vern357 100 mail 7/19/2008
    surfj9009 500 mail Need Address
    Gene Beasley 500 deliver
    SpyderTattoo 200 mail 7/19/2008

Remaining 1950

Post imported post

How do we submit payment? Check, money order...
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

Hey SpyderTattoo, just PM me where you want them sent and I'll reply with my address for a check. I'd also be happy to deliver them if you're coming to one of the get togethers.

Post imported post

I do still have a few of the holders still if some folks would still like some. I am still on my ship right now sailing from CA to Seattle. I will not be home until the 31st though, and I don't recall how many I have left. I can still send them out, first pm's recieved, first served. But u have to wait until I get home.

Post imported post

you can find the website I ordered them from in the first WGR pamphlet thread if you don't want to wait.

Post imported post

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been reading this forum for a while now.My name is Jim.I am a vietnam vet.well trained in weapons etc.I have a Wa. CPL but am fairly new to the open carry concept.A question I would like to ask....I was at the Starbucks at the safeway store on 116th in Seatac.I was wearing a jacket when I came in and got my coffee.After a few minutes it became warm and I removed my jacket.Is that some sort of gray area when you come in cc and then OC.Just for the record the store manager was there and others and no one said a word and No one seemed to care.Even the Seatac officer that saw me and asked what I carried I told Para companion c7.45LDA.He nodded and said have a nice day.Also being on a retirement income and late in the month my finances are somewaht limited untill the 1st.But I would like to obtain a few of the pamphlets you guys are refering to.If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it .And anything I can do to further the cause please count me in ....................JIM
    http://burtb71.photos.military.com/gallery/2326648/2/207074259/Medium

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    Hello Gentlemen,

I have been reading this forum for a while now.My name is Jim.I am a vietnam vet.well trained in weapons etc.I have a Wa. CPL but am fairly new to the open carry concept.A question I would like to ask....I was at the Starbucks at the safeway store on 116th in Seatac.I was wearing a jacket when I came in and got my coffee.After a few minutes it became warm and I removed my jacket.Is that some sort of gray area when you come in cc and then OC.Just for the record the store manager was there and others and no one said a word and No one seemed to care.Even the Seatac officer that saw me and asked what I carried I told Para companion c7.45LDA.He nodded and said have a nice day.Also being on a retirement income and late in the month my finances are somewaht limited untill the 1st.But I would like to obtain a few of the pamphlets you guys are refering to.If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it .And anything I can do to further the cause please count me in ....................JIM
    http://burtb71.photos.military.com/gallery/2326648/2/207074259/Medium
    You can pretty much switch back and forth as you see fit.