• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington Gun Rights Pamphlet order of 7/17/2008

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

They're here already! :?

I went back and looked through the old posts and updated surfj's last list as follows:

Gene Beasley=500
BobCav =500
esstac= 250
lonnie wilson= 250
ajetpilot= 250
randont= 100
underthebridge= 500
jamesb3002= 250
bear 45/70= 250
bayfire66= 100
kenshin= 250
t3rmin= 250
rightwingwacko= 250
bobr= 250
kharkellen= 250
Krinkovliu=100
civil_lib= 100
Holo=500
n15wb= 300
Vern357=50

Use a nickel per sheet.

I did not include those who specified the new style or the parchment background since this order is of the genuine, original, surfj-approved layout. But we're already over 5000 and that doesn't include the 1000 I wanted. So if enough folks confirm I'll give up 900 to the cause.

Don't feel bad if you've changed your mind. I don't think we'll have a problem finding them all homes.

Please PM me your mailing address and quantity desired ASAP.
If you'll be at an OC meeting this week or soon (I know of Everett) remind when and where and I can probably deliver if you'd prefer. (One glass of tea / 250!)

Everett meet: Saturday the 26th of July at 6pm:
Chang's Mongolian Grill
7601 Evergreen Way Ste J3
Everett
, WA 98203

Puyallup meet:

The following are confirmed orders:

Name Quantity Via Sent Paid
kenshin 250 Puyallup
ghosthunter 300 Everett
Bear 45/70 250 mail 7/19/2008
civil_lib 100 mail 7/19/2008
Right Wing Wacko 250 Everett
BobR 250 mail 7/19/2008
Krinkovliu 100 deliver
esstac 250 Everett
Vern357 100 mail 7/19/2008
surfj9009 500 mail Need Address
Gene Beasley 500 deliver
SpyderTattoo 200 mail 7/19/2008

Remaining 1950

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey SpyderTattoo, just PM me where you want them sent and I'll reply with my address for a check. I'd also be happy to deliver them if you're coming to one of the get togethers.

surfj9009

imported post

I do still have a few of the holders still if some folks would still like some. I am still on my ship right now sailing from CA to Seattle. I will not be home until the 31st though, and I don't recall how many I have left. I can still send them out, first pm's recieved, first served. But u have to wait until I get home.

DEROS72

imported post

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been reading this forum for a while now.My name is Jim.I am a vietnam vet.well trained in weapons etc.I have a Wa. CPL but am fairly new to the open carry concept.A question I would like to ask....I was at the Starbucks at the safeway store on 116th in Seatac.I was wearing a jacket when I came in and got my coffee.After a few minutes it became warm and I removed my jacket.Is that some sort of gray area when you come in cc and then OC.Just for the record the store manager was there and others and no one said a word and No one seemed to care.Even the Seatac officer that saw me and asked what I carried I told Para companion c7.45LDA.He nodded and said have a nice day.Also being on a retirement income and late in the month my finances are somewaht limited untill the 1st.But I would like to obtain a few of the pamphlets you guys are refering to.If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it .And anything I can do to further the cause please count me in ....................JIM
http://burtb71.photos.military.com/gallery/2326648/2/207074259/Medium

Bear 45/70

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Hello Gentlemen,

I have been reading this forum for a while now.My name is Jim.I am a vietnam vet.well trained in weapons etc.I have a Wa. CPL but am fairly new to the open carry concept.A question I would like to ask....I was at the Starbucks at the safeway store on 116th in Seatac.I was wearing a jacket when I came in and got my coffee.After a few minutes it became warm and I removed my jacket.Is that some sort of gray area when you come in cc and then OC.Just for the record the store manager was there and others and no one said a word and No one seemed to care.Even the Seatac officer that saw me and asked what I carried I told Para companion c7.45LDA.He nodded and said have a nice day.Also being on a retirement income and late in the month my finances are somewaht limited untill the 1st.But I would like to obtain a few of the pamphlets you guys are refering to.If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it .And anything I can do to further the cause please count me in ....................JIM
http://burtb71.photos.military.com/gallery/2326648/2/207074259/Medium
You can pretty much switch back and forth as you see fit.