• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

meeting!

schwarzi88

imported post

i really enjoyed todays meeting i had alot of fun, got alot of info and it was good to see faces behind all the posters. this should definately be a once a month thing , even if its just a cas. gettogether at the range. hope to see more and more ppl show up to every meeting and BTW the ladys looked hot with their sidearms!

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

41 magnum , your most welcome about the guac, I know a few people were scared about the color but it was the tomatoes they always make it look like that. It was made fresh from scratch a few hours before the meet. I will be more than happy to bring more next time if we do a potluck. I love it as well! he he he:quirky and thanks for bringing your rig to show me, next time I will have a shoot it when we all go shooting. Why not do a shoot next month were we can bring potluck again. I enjoyed this setting more than a restaurant! Same with camping - for whoever didn't go we had a blast and you missed out!!!

And thanks to GeneticsDave for bringing your holsters to show me, your smart carry (I think of it as a package enhancer) and I can't remember what the other one was called. Take care of your wife the next few weeks with that little bundle of joy soon to join you and tell her hi it was good to meet her and I look forward to seeing more of her in the future.

Also it was good to meet everyone else that I hadn't met yet! Sorry if there were a few that I didn't meet I tried to meet everyone, the next meet will just have to be longer. Sarge and I were the last ones to leave with Queen Kat around 10:45 so for whoever didn't show up late its your loss! She has some awesome bags she makes out of plastic bags you have to check out. We need to get her husband carrying and pro gun, any ideas? Also we have a cooler that belongs to UsSir (Joe) we believe. Does he want to claim it or is it someone elses? It will cost you whatever gun or guns you brought last night!

Queen Kat

imported post

packingmama wrote:
Sarge and I were the last ones to leave with Queen Kat around 10:45 so for whoever didn't show up late its your loss! She has some awesome bags she makes out of plastic bags you have to check out. We need to get her husband carrying and pro gun, any ideas?

Packing Mama, it was so good to meet you and Sarge! (I think we chasedSarge off as soon as we started talking about Breastfeeding. LOL!) We seem to have lots in common! Lara was so disappointed that she had to say goodbye to Sierra. We will have to get them together again soon. Itwas really considerateof you twoto stay until I made it out of the park. Better safe than sorry!

I had SO much fun! Hubbypromises he will be at the next meet. IF he fails to keep that promise then I say September's meet is at my place!! MY Birthday is the 14thso we can do it Friday night the12th or Saturday afternoon on the 13th...I'm already acting like it's a done deal! LOL! I thought maybe my birthday wish of an HK P30 9mm would come true with all of you gracing the day...one can dream!

Thanks for mentioning my bags. A lot of hard work and efforts go into them. You can see some of them here: http://www.sandykatzkreationz.com

It's so funny that I didn't even think of making a concealed carry purse or a holster until it was mentioned last night. These two ideas are my next projects! I'll keep everyone posted.

QUEEN KAT

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

With Sarge and breastfeeding - dosen't bother him a bit he is use to it, with him getting in the car was his sign to Iam tired lets go and to listen to the radio program that was on. Again it was good meeting you and Laura. Why don't we just plan on Sep. at your house! Do a poll or just plan it.