• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Enjoyed meeting all

Jeff Johnson

imported post

I had a great time too. Glad to meet you in person, Sparky!
I was glad to meet a lot of other folks in person for the first time too.

Now, when are those group photos going to get posted?

Queen Kat

imported post

As per whatI posted on UCC in regards to the slide show:

Great Slide show!

It helped convinced Hubby all of you look like normal people and not a bunch of Trigger Happy, Gun Tote-ing Crazy's!
th_anim_rofl2.gif

Once he has joined the circle of UCC and OCDO then it will be to late for him to "Back Down"
smilielol5.gif

All kidding aside, he's really excited for the next meet...and so am I! We're counting on you Goose Mama!
thumbs_up.gif

whiptrackercracker

imported post

Great SLIDE SHOW!!!!! I rolled in about 8:15pm due to a late airplane flight, but it was still great to meet some of you. I've been so busy over at UCC, I've been neglecting the OC.org side of things. None the less, it was great to finally meet many of you and to put a face to names. I look forward to the next meet and I hope I can make it over.

~WHIP