• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cities members OC in

Tucker6900

imported post

Please add Fowlerville, (OC'ed there this morning at Walmart, Sunoco(inside and out)) AndHowell.

67390FE

imported post

The recent problem with Jackson Crossing Mall not withstanding, you can add Jackson to the list. There are a few of us here who opencarry.

theboyzmom

imported post

you can add New Lothrop - I OC there regularly. We are a small town but still a town!! As a matter of fact, we have a car show coming up this weekend - I think I will OC during most of it . . .

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

T Vance wrote:
Are you still updating this list?

No. As it should be the list was getting too long. It was posted in thepast when nobody knew much about OC. We wanted to show people that they were not alone and that others were OCing around the state.

Now that the OC word is getting around I don't think we need the list. But you are free to update it if you like.

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

Venator wrote:
T Vance wrote:

No. As it should be the list was getting too long. It was posted in thepast when nobody knew much about OC. We wanted to show people that they were not alone and that others were OCing around the state.

Now that the OC word is getting around I don't think we need the list. But you are free to update it if you like.

Dang, I didn't notice the date on the OP and just wasted 5 minutes of life writting you a novel. Well, darn gone it, I'm gonna do something useful with this...

Quite the undertaking here Brian. Here are some towns I have been in, I OC "anywhere I roam" unless I am on the clock. (stupid business rules)

Eastpointe

Roseville

Fraser

St. Clair Shores

St. Clair (not a typo, different town)

Casco Township

Cottrellville Township (by the way, there will soon be a private range out here, details to follow in the coming months)

Port Huron

Marysville

Marine City

- Just remembered Sterling Heights, New Baltimore, Clinton Townshipand Mount Clemens; don't know if they're on your list yet!

Good luck on the project!

Regards,

Jeff Sayers

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
Venator wrote:
T Vance wrote:

Dang, I didn't notice the date on the OP and just wasted 5 minutes of life writting you a novel. Well, darn gone it, I'm gonna do something useful with this...

Quite the undertaking here Brian. Here are some towns I have been in, I OC "anywhere I roam" unless I am on the clock. (stupid business rules)

Eastpointe

Roseville

Fraser

St. Clair Shores

St. Clair (not a typo, different town)

Casco Township

Cottrellville Township (by the way, there will soon be a private range out here, details to follow in the coming months)

Port Huron

Marysville

Marine City

- Just remembered Sterling Heights, New Baltimore, Clinton Townshipand Mount Clemens; don't know if they're on your list yet!

Good luck on the project!

Regards,

Jeff Sayers
If you read my last post I'm NOT DOING this anymore. If someone wants to keep it updated more power to them.

eastmeyers

imported post

Me:

Hazel Park

Madison Heights

Warren

Roseville

Allen Park

Ferndale

Clawson

Troy

Oh and if your counting work, pretty much every city in SE Michigan, since I have to at work.