Thread: TODAY 19 July State Sen. Ken Cuccinelli, running for VA AG, hosting Heller victory party in Richmond

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Folks - this might be nice to make this weekend and show support for Ken, a friend to the Second Amendment and open carry!

--

Heller Victory PartyWe would like to invite you to our victory party for the recent U.S. Supreme Court case, D.C. v. Heller[/i][/i]. This historic[/u] case overturned the unconstitutional DC Handgun Ban and established that the 2nd[/suP] Amendment protects an individual[/u] right to keep and bear arms. We'll be talking about the ruling itself and its impact. You'll also have the chance to spend time with other 2nd[/suP] Amendment supporters to talk about "what's next." Please plan to join us!Saturday, July 19th

4PM – 6PMFuddruckers (Intersection of Broad & Parham)8205 W Broad StreetRichmond, VA 23294This event is free to attend! (Food may be purchased on an individual basis as desired.) If you are willing to sponsor this celebration, please email us at KC4AG@Cuccinelli.com or call us at 703-766-0635. Also, if you want to come, please RSVP to Mick@Cuccinelli.com (the new campaign manager), and please let us know if you're willing to volunteer at the event.Sponsorships:[/b][/u]$100 Friend of Freedom$200 Sponsor$500 Benefactor$1,000 Patron

Post imported post

This is today folks - go if you can.

Post imported post

This is today folks - go if you can.

Post imported post

Would have loved to have been there, but I had previous plans to go to Winchester this evening to buy a motorcycle.

I sure hope all is well and that everyone had fun!

Post imported post

How did the party go?

I couldn't go, had to work
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    How did the party go?

I couldn't go, had to work
    Here are all the pictures from the Heller Victory Party. http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ctory%20Party/

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit