Thread: Barnes & Noble ejection/ban thread gone

Post imported post

Hi all,
    I just logged on to type in an update from talking with the DA's office and some police officers and my thread is gone. I did not request it to be deleted and I have not been informed who deleted it or why. Maybe there's some technical glitch. I've written the moderator to find out what could have happened.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I saw that too. I was hoping that I'd get an update from you. Moderator: Is there any way to recover the thread?

Post imported post

It was deleted so that anything that was said cannot be used against Duellist. I would suggest keeping mum until everything is resolved. Better for TheDuellist and better for OCDO.

Post imported post

Hmm, I wonder why noone has messaged me about it. I appreciate the thought, but being advised that it was being done (or even that it had been done) would have been helpful. Being asked beforehand would have been even better. I'll take EvilErnie's word on it and hopefully hear something official from a moderator when they're available.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Of course Google cache already got a lot of it anyway so anyone who want's to find it can.

Stuff cannot be undone once it's on the internet.

Post imported post

TheDuellist wrote:
    Hi all,
    I just logged on to type in an update from talking with the DA's office and some police officers and my thread is gone. I did not request it to be deleted and I have not been informed who deleted it or why. Maybe there's some technical glitch. I've written the moderator to find out what could have happened.
    What's the update anyway?

Post imported post

lopoetve wrote:
    What's the update anyway?
    I haven't received one. I wrote jpierce on Friday to get some official word on why my thread was deleted and he responded, but he couldn't reply then and said he'd get back with me.