• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Days of 47 parade

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sarge will be in the parade on the 24th up in Salt Lake. If anybody wants to come I will be there packing with my two sidekicks (kids) bright and early!

Utah_Patriot

imported post

I did it walked the whole route open carrying walking past several leo's not one word guess the media kept them in line then got on front runner OC'ing through ogden and the union station. Looked at browning display then took the 455 back down to the Uof U been a great day and spoke to lots of people about our rights to carry lots of education not one negitive comment wow been a great day

xRapidDavex

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
I did it walked the whole route open carrying walking past several leo's not one word guess the media kept them in line then got on front runner OC'ing through ogden and the union station. Looked at browning display then took the 455 back down to the Uof U been a great day and spoke to lots of people about our rights to carry lots of education not one negitive comment wow been a great day
Do you have your CFP?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:
count me in ..... ahhhhh uhhhmmmmm where do we meet and where's it at?

Ditto. I will DEMAND this day off. Wait a minute...I am my own boss at this time an I can take this time off:lol:.

I hope that I can OC AND MC all @ the same time:lol:

TJ

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ok, so I am not going now! Going to watch on TV instead. Sorry! I will be meeting Sarge afterward in Salt Lake.

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hi all, just got back from the parade... We hung out in Liberty park near the end of the parade... OC'D the whole time and nobody even mentioned it... About 3 hours and hundreds of people... :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

GeneticsDave

imported post

I also OC'd, right downtown (State Street and South Temple) with no problems :D

Saw the troops, couldn't make out Sgt. Jensen - they all looked the same (guess that's the idea, right?).

Had a great time!

yo101jimmy

imported post

GeneticsDave wrote:
I also OC'd, right downtown (State Street and South Temple) with no problems :D

Saw the troops, couldn't make out Sgt. Jensen - they all looked the same (guess that's the idea, right?).

Had a great time!
The goofy looking one in the back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

marching like this :celebrate oh yeah break it down Jensen

All in love for makeing me look dee dee dee today for the red button

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
I kept scanning the crowd for open carriers, and saw none. :( I did, however, get to march with Jared's brother. :)
Haha I looked for you too, but didn't see you... My brother got to ride in the shady Humvee! I guess he pulled medical duty to help out all the marchers that ended up with heat stroke! (Only 1 that I saw)