• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Caught on tape: NH Cops vs. Ridley Report

johnnyb

Banned
imported post

love the ridley report. your ads are hilarious and i love watching your videos.

don't close this thread dave seems like a great guy.

keep makin these videos man.

my fav is sakoski or whatever haha

adam40cal

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
And this is OPENCARRY.ORG ????

This Thread should be deleted ASAP.

TJ
Why should this thread be deleted? Dave is fighting for the same rights we fight for; is that not what opencarry.org does? Free men must stand together or free men will fall.

Thundar

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:

TJ

This thread should absolutely NOT be deleted. These are excellent videos of a civil rights activist standing up for his rights in a polite and non confrontational manner. He has mastered what all civil rights activists must learn in order to be effective.

1. Polite but firm. Does not back down, continues to assert his rights.

2. Makes indisputable record of encounter.

3. Makes objective report of event.

You don't seem to be an activist TJ and that is OK with me, but let others that want to be 2A civil right activists learn from this. Dave Ridley'svideos are a fantastic training tool. If you have not seen his tapes, some of them are about open carry incidents. Dave Ridley has it right.

rmodel65

imported post

adam40cal wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:

TJ
Why should this thread be deleted? Dave is fighting for the same rights we fight for; is that not what opencarry.org does? Free men must stand together or free men will fall.

+1 dave is a liberty activist in NH, i love his videos