• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Infiltrators In Our Midst?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I'll admit! I'm an infiltrator! I work for a super secret organization that is determined to bring in total rule of a despotic alien race. Working in conjunction with the UN, the US Government, and of course the Illuminati, via Moscow we will soon take over all of Earth, and create a puppet government ran by Rosie O'Donnel and a Russian to be named later (possibly chosen through a lottery.)

Human beings will work for the greater cause of galactic peace and harmony. Or be destroyed.

Please don't hate me though. I had to do it for the safety of my pet rock.

tracylaud83

imported post

Why send peoploe in "undercover"??

These groups would welcome them anyway......

Heck, let's start sending people to church undercover, I think I heard some pretty good Anti-Government and Anti-American stuff from a Rev. Wright, and Rev, J. Jackson......

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SIGguy229 wrote:
Tess wrote:
Executive Order 12333, paragraph 2.3?????? Collection of intelligence on US persons?????
EO 12333 does not apply to MSP...however, just because they sent the information to the IC, does not mean the IC accepted the information, because of EO 12333
That makes sense. I'm pretty sure there are severe penalties for collection on US persons -- I worked with someone a few years ago who ended up testifying in front of congress after an allegation of such.

Too bad the MSP don't know better.

PT111

imported post

I'm not sure that I can find anything worng with they infiltrating the groups and after reading the article it appears that the reports said that they had no illegal or disruptive tactics going on. If this was all the report said then I suppose that the infiltration was actually good. One of the leaders was palced on a terrorism watch list so was it because of what was discovered at the meetings or something different.

I really think this report is being blown out of proportions and most groups like these would probably welcome the police sitting in on the meetings. It appears that the police did not interfere with the meetings or the protests. When they passed the information on up looks like it got misinterpreted either accidently or purposefully but I think this is much ado about nothing. How about if they apply the same tactics to some of the gangs, would you feel the same way?

BTW - No one has to infiltrate anything on here as it is open to all but there are a few on here that definitely would cause consideration of being put on some kind of watch list. :shock:

ToJas

imported post

johnnyb wrote:
i really don't care and i don't think it matters if it reflects poorly on me, because i don't want to be friends with anyone who likes LE (today's LE)

See, and that was unecessary. Not all LE are bad. I personally know several great friends in LE who actively support the right to keep and bear arms. They support it to the point of taking groups of students at the University on trips to he range, let them(students) shoot their (the officers) ammo and weapons, teach them (students) about firearm safety, and educate them on the process of obtaining their own weapon. These officers oppose the university ban on weapons, and are really great cops.

Unless you specifically meant that you don't want to be friends with someone who likes the bad cops, which is a bit different.

johnnyb

Banned
imported post

ToJas wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
i really don't care and i don't think it matters if it reflects poorly on me, because i don't want to be friends with anyone who likes LE (today's LE)

See, and that was unecessary. Not all LE are bad. I personally know several great friends in LE who actively support the right to keep and bear arms. They support it to the point of taking groups of students at the University on trips to he range, let them(students) shoot their (the officers) ammo and weapons, teach them (students) about firearm safety, and educate them on the process of obtaining their own weapon. These officers oppose the university ban on weapons, and are really great cops.

Unless you specifically meant that you don't want to be friends with someone who likes the bad cops, which is a bit different.
thats great, but everyday they trample the bill of rights. its their job...

ToJas

imported post

johnnyb wrote:
ToJas wrote:
johnnyb wrote:

Yes, some cops. Not all cops.

johnnyb

Banned
imported post

ToJas wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
ToJas wrote:
johnnyb wrote:

no, not some. its their job... any cop who has ever given a seatbelt ticket has violated the Constitution

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

ToJas wrote:
johnnyb wrote:
ToJas wrote:
johnnyb wrote:

What he's saying is there's alot of run of the mill laws that are unconstitutional and ALL cops uphold them. They obey immediate authority over the constitution, not at all unlike the military.

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I tend to agree with Johnnyb on this, but I try to be a little more gentle when saying it.

In all truth, I think the founding fathers would be appalled at the existence of a police force in American cities. If the Constitution was truly upheld the way it was intended, we would have no need for police.

If our right to keep and bear arms was not infringed, criminals in our society would not be so prevalent or bold, and those who were would be met with an armed citizen and there would be little or no need for police.

Police exist because the citizenry do not have the tools necessary to defend themselves. Instead of allowing all citizens to have these tools we have created a higher class of citizen, who, because of their job, does get to fully exercise their second amendment rights.

To make matters worse, the police are then instructed to uphold and defend the anti-gun laws that create these two classes of citizens.