• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So... who has a stick shift (manual transmission) ?

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Link

21pNYK6-a1L._SL500_AA260_.jpg

:D

just_a_car

imported post

Neat!

You think that would go well in my little 1991 Honda CRX Si? Hehe.

Though, I don't own a wheelgun, so it's not exactly my style, but I'm not complaining!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
I have a pineapple grenade that I have been going to make as my shift knob for the Suburban.

Well, it was nice knowing you. Good luck with the federal destructive devicecharge.

Unless what you mean is that you have an old inert one, just a shell really.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Kinda cool and slightly tempting although I'm not sure that I want to advertise my interest in firearms to someone looking in the windows of my vehicle.

Bear 45/70

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Kinda cool and slightly tempting although I'm not sure that I want to advertise my interest in firearms to someone looking in the windows of my vehicle.

Be great in your hunting vehicle.:D

Schucks has them, the Shelton Schucks even has one in stock.

Bear 45/70

imported post

badger wrote:
My hood ornament is a pineapple grenade. I'll post a pic when I get back home from North Dakota.

-Badger
Picked mine up yesterday in Shelton. They also had a chromed grenade. Oh yeah and they will work autos with floor shifter too. Mine is going on my quad Hi/Low/ Reverse shifter lever.

ScorpioMk

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
Neat!

You think that would go well in my little 1991 Honda CRX Si? Hehe.

Though, I don't own a wheelgun, so it's not exactly my style, but I'm not complaining!

Na wouldnt go well in a crx, but the crx would go well in my garage give it up! (Ive had 3 of them, 2 turbo'd and 1 with b18 swap) Anyone watch HorsePower Tv where they put a blank shooting revolver in for a shift knob? full size just welded the barrel shut and welded the barrel to the shifter.

Marcus

badger

imported post

Metal_Monkey wrote:
So do you take the kids to soccer practice in that?:lol:
It's our only family vehicle. Mrs Badger loves the looks she gets when driving it around Kirkland by herself and with our daughter. Nobody messes with her, lol.

Can't wait to see pics of yours Bear. I enjoy all the comments I get from passers by. I'm hooking up a PA speaker under the hood to my CB this week. Also trying to find a decent "Ooga" horn, the Wolo brand one I bought at Shucks was a POS. It sounded like a dying pneumatic drill.

-Badger

badger

imported post

Very nice Bear. I just found a S&W loaded cylinder trailer hitch cover. Unfortunately I don't have a trailer hitch on m van, lol.

-Badger

Bear 45/70

imported post

badger wrote:
Very nice Bear. I just found a S&W loaded cylinder trailer hitch cover. Unfortunately I don't have a trailer hitch on m van, lol.

-Badger
I have recieverhitches on both trucks, one car and both quads. So where did you find this cover?