• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy comment and question.

DEROS72

imported post

Most excellent idea ,Thanks There is also a Seatac motorcycle cop Iv,e run into a couple of times where I get coffee .I might just ask him next time I bump into him..

Bear 45/70

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Good Idea on the CPL.As I said I recieved it on the 5th of July and after being in my wallet for such a short time my name is almost rbbed off.Fortunately I scanned it when I got it so I keep it and a legible copy in my wallet...
I laminate mine in plastic. Then it lasts, looking new, until the next one is necessary. I even have my own machine now, but for years the local print shop did it for like $2.

DEROS72

imported post

Tanks I'll get that done asap.These look like they typed on a 1920's underwood typewriter.Also being a new to these forums I have seen the name Randy Loun come up many times .Forgive my naivity but who is he?

Bear 45/70

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Tanks I'll get that done asap.These look like they typed on a 1920's underwood typewriter.Also being a new to these forums I have seen the name Randy Loun come up many times .Forgive my naivity but who is he?
Randy is a retired/disablied LEO from the Kitsap County Sherrif Department that is now a lawyer. Plus he is also Judge Pro Temp. His primary practice is defending Leos being screwed by their departments. However Randy is a long time gun guy and gun collector, mainly Marlins. He thinks departments should know the law about OC and has no problem teaching departments the law. He likes representing OCers that have a case. Randy is a straight up kind of guy. I've know Randy for years.

DEROS72

imported post

Sounds like a real stand up guy.Reassuring to have guys like that to assist with these issues.