• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Double-rig Open Carry

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ah, I'm sick of being in the Bay Area. I'm going to be back in Virginia for a couple of weeks. I can't wait...

I'm most especially looking forward to carrying a double rig - two RIA 1911s in Serpa holsters. ;)

So, anybody ever wear two guns? :p

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

When I dress up like a cowboy while I am make believing that I am back in Texas....:lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

marshaul wrote:
Ah, I'm sick of being in the Bay Area. I'm going to be back in Virginia for a couple of weeks. I can't wait...

I'm most especially looking forward to carrying a double rig - two RIA 1911s in Serpa holsters. ;)

So, anybody ever wear two guns? :p

Make sure you post the dates & locality so we can arrange a group meet-up & meal with you.

stay safe.

skidmark

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

A meet-up eh? Well, I haven't been to one of those in VA. Although I did make it out to a little OC event in Turlock, CA last weekend.

I'll be in Fairfax for three weeks starting this weekend. I'd be down to have lunch during that period, if there are any takers. I'm staying with my family so I won't really have any obligations during the day.