Thread: Hi Everyone

Post imported post

Thx finally convinced me to get on the site. So here I am.

Post imported post

Welcome.

State Researcher

Post imported post

cassie wrote:
    Thx finally convinced me to get on the site. So here I am.
    Welcome aboard.

Tell us a bit about yourself, please.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Post imported post

Welcome, welcome and enjoy.

TJ

Post imported post

Welcome, welcome... I won't repost my UCC comments, so make sure to let us know if you need anything - with all the upcoming changes - happy to help.

Post imported post

Hi everyone i wanted to let u guys know a little about my self i like horses,camping,hicking,and love animales.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:what::what::what::what::what::what::wha t::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what: :what::what::what:
    I also love to open carry so i can protect my self. You never know what will happen and sence i am so little i would be able to be hert very easy. Know that i have a gun know one will mess with me. Thats why i love open carry i just wish that we could have it loded. Because u might not get a secound to pull put one in the chamber. So that is somethings about me.
    :quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky: quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:q uirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:qu irky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:qui rky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky

Post imported post

Hi everyone i wanted to let u know a little about my self. I love horses,camping,hicking,and i love animales.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:what::what::what::w hat::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::wha t::what::what::what::what::what:
    :quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky: quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:q uirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:qu irky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:qui rky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quir ky
    I also love to open carry because i am so small and would be able to be hert very easy. I just wish that we could have them loded. So that something about my self.

Post imported post

oops i put one to many.:?

Post imported post

We can also see you like copious amounts of Emoticons.

Welcome to the forum.

Post imported post

Welcome!
    ”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Welcome Cassie, glad to finally have you here!
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Hi

Post imported post

yeah i love the faces i think they are cute.:celebrate:quirky:celebrate:what: