• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi Everyone

cassie

imported post

Thx finally convinced me to get on the site. So here I am.

cassie

imported post

Hi everyone i wanted to let u guys know a little about my self i like horses,camping,hicking,and love animales.;);););););););););););););););););):celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:
I also love to open carry so i can protect my self. You never know what will happen and sence i am so little i would be able to be hert very easy. Know that i have a gun know one will mess with me. Thats why i love open carry i just wish that we could have it loded. Because u might not get a secound to pull put one in the chamber. So that is somethings about me.;)
:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky

cassie

imported post

Hi everyone i wanted to let u know a little about my self. I love horses,camping,hicking,and i love animales.;):celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:
:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky:quirky
I also love to open carry because i am so small and would be able to be hert very easy. I just wish that we could have them loded. So that something about my self.;)

xRapidDavex

imported post

We can also see you like copious amounts of Emoticons.

Welcome to the forum.

cassie

imported post

yeah i love the faces i think they are cute.:celebrate:quirky:);):D:lol::celebrate:monkey:what::monkey