• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The art of open carry

DEROS72

imported post

Some samples of my art as repesents open carry in the format that protects the rigts of all of us.Some were done from My own experience in Vietnam republic of.

"Aftermath"

DEROS72

imported post

Some samples of my art as repesents open carry in the format that protects the rigts of all of us.Some were done from My own experience in Vietnam republic of.

"Hellhouse Marines in Fallujah"

DEROS72

imported post

We absolutley cannot let these rights be compromised emperor Nichols for example ,Gregoir,these other hyper liberal elitest that think they know whats best for us.I think it would be cool if we could get more unified with various events to make more know what this is about.Because once the right to own and bear arms is gone free speech will be next.How many times have we seen that in our recent history..?If Obama wins not only will he tax the shirts off the backs of good working people to give to the poor and lazy in this entitlement society but make no mistake he is dangerous in that he will go after our right to bear arms with a vengeance....