• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is Anyone else on the East side of this state??

G

imported post

Hi all. Im over here in Idaho Falls, and Im happy to be part of the forums, as well as the OC Movement. Ive noticed that I seem to be the only one over here, though. Is anyone else in the I.F. Pocatello, Malad area?
Anyone?
Hello? :?

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Do come to Boise for our community service event. I'm sure someone here can board you for the night if you can't make a day trip out of it. Glad to have you on board. :)

G

imported post

BrianEMT wrote:
You mean...there are people in Eastern Idaho!? :celebrate
Lol...Person actually. Someones gotta watch over all these Potatoes

G

imported post

IndianaBoy79 wrote:
Do come to Boise for our community service event. I'm sure someone here can board you for the night if you can't make a day trip out of it. Glad to have you on board. :)
Thanks for the invite. Ill see what I could do. But it doesnt look very promising right now.

Too many spuds need attention. :shock: