• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in Massachusetts

RAP

imported post

[align=left]FOR MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS ONLY!!!!!

Here is a link to the Open Carry in Massachusetts Online Petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/oc7ma/petition.html

Please click on the link or copy & paste the link into your address bar.
Please read it, sign it then forward the link to your friends, relatives, co-workers, neighbors,websites, blogs gun owners etc.
[/align]

Infidel

imported post

Too bad I didn't know of OC.org when I LIVED in Massachusetts. I still havemy Class A, but was afraid to OC from what the police told me, some even my friends. BOB 2008, you need to get the word out to people to build Massachusetts OC supporters.

RAP

imported post

I am trying to do just that but I need help from as many people that I can get to post the link that you used to get to my Petition.

Everyone can help by placing or sendinga copy of the linkto your websites, blogs, social pages, friends, relatives, co-workers, neighbors, gun owners and anywhere else that you can think of. I have placed it on as many sites that I could.

Any help that you, or anyone else, can give me in getting this out will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all that you or anyone else can do to get this link for my Online Petition out there.

THE LINK IS: http://www.petitiononline.com/oc7ma/petition.html

Thanks Again,

P. S. I have researched the law in Massachusetts and this is perfectly legal as explained in #8* on my petition.

airwolf09

imported post

FYI, North Carolina is open carry without license and allow transport handgun in the car in plain sight.

CA is now allow open carry unloaded handgun.

would be nice if MA accept other states conceal license.