• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woot! My VCDL card arrived today!

Fawkes

imported post

I still have yet to put in my submission, I altered the word.doc application form to be interactive, is there a way to submit it electronically to avoid having to use an envelope & stamp? It's not the cost, but I'm against using paper for things that can be done easily through an email... and if it is acceptable, I will gladly submit the form to VCDL, or. to whomever wants to use it.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Fawkes wrote:
I still have yet to put in my submission, I altered the word.doc application form to be interactive, is there a way to submit it electronically to avoid having to use an envelope & stamp? It's not the cost, but I'm against using paper for things that can be done easily through an email... and if it is acceptable, I will gladly submit the form to VCDL, or. to whomever wants to use it.

If you have a credit card you can join & pay your dues via the VCDL web site www.vcdl.org .

Or you can come to one of the gun shows and complete the formin person. Most of the tables have blank cards that get filled in with your name, so no waiting anxiously for a card to arrive in the mail.

QUIZ - how many folks are aware that your VCDL card has actual cash-saving benefits? Bonus points if someone posts the exact refreshment stand discount :lol:.

for AbNo - the rule is the newbie buys beer & ammo. Shiner Bock & .45ACP in 200 gr JHP, please.

stay safe.

skidmark

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AbNo wrote:
Citizen wrote:
AbNo wrote:
I guess now I'm official...

Welcome aboard!!

Isn't there some rule that the new guy has to buy drinks for everybody? :)
You gonna drive two and a half hours to get 'em? :D

While the price of Shiner Bock is remaining stable for the foreseeable future, the continuing increase in the cost of .45acp in 200 gr. HP vastly offsets the expenditure in gas to get out to the Valley.

Of course, you could just bring them with you to the multi-state meet-up.http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/13340.html.

stay safe.

skidmark

nova

imported post

I signed up at the last April chantilly gun show and got my card in the mail about a month later.