• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc in farm fresh

Sea_Chicken

imported post

Had a good time ocing in farmfresh tonight stopped in to get some milk and didint have any issue with the employees, but the customers were all but running away from me with their baskets, one lady was hurding her children away from the dary products after looking at my gun and when i got the the checkstand the lady behind me kept turning her cart back infourth in an almost panic sense of not knowing what to do til the lady working at the checkstand kindly reminded her that the other stand was open.No issues and a good laugh boosted my confidance a little bit.

danbus

imported post

I've been asked to leave my gun in the car once at Farm Fresh located in Suffolk on N. Main St. That was about 1.5 years ago. I just always concealed in that FF since then. Other FFs I had no troubles as well.