• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Knife attacks in Great Britain reach new heights!!

Jersey Ron

imported post

Please, please, please tell me that someone else saw the news segment on televison this past Friday!! Forgive me for not having the exact details but I was so "caught" into what I was watching that I didn't write down the details. I promise to scour through the internet until I find it. Or maybe I'll be able to track it down on Youtube.

Anyway, it's just what "we've" been saying for years. "Take away guns and CRIMINALS will use knives, bats or any other objects. According to the segment, knife attacks are so bad in Great Britain that the authorities are calling it an EPIDEMIC!! I kid you not!!!! Don't quote me, but if memory serves me correctly, someone is getting stabbed every four minutes in England!! They even showed a video of some poor guy catching a blade to his chest. The story was sick!!! I'm going to search the web now so I can back up my post. But believe me, it's true!!

Jersey

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Such a surprise (sarcasm). Maybe someday people will open their eyes and realize that there will always be criminals. Ban whatever you want and they'll just find something else. Ban everything and they'll just start throwing fists. It's not the tools that cause the crime, it's the criminal.