• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

idaho blogger "unequivocalnotion" calls open carry "black helicopter creepy"!

Vandal

imported post

if you look through the site it is pretty easy to see he is not a normal idahoan.

I hereby excommunicate that hippie from Idaho. No offense but i don't trust BPD with my life.

imported post

one of them anti nutters, ignore him. when no one responds, he'll find someone elses tail coat to jump on, and try and get attention.

MontanaCZ

imported post

Yep, we get them in Montana as well. Usually they don't stay long though. We had some couple from California move in up the road from us. He was a retired Political Science Professor from Berkeley.. needless to say they were not here long and moved back..

-MTCZ

imported post

Vandal wrote:
if you look through the site it is pretty easy to see he is not a normal idahoan.

I hereby excommunicate that hippie from Idaho. No offense but i don't trust BPD with my life.
I wouldn't even use the word "normal" to describe him. anyone who uses the term "Black Helicopters" with law abiding citizens acting responsibly with firearms clearly has issues, or the Tin foil is wrapped to tightly around his head stemming the flow of blood to the Right Hemisphere of his Brain.