• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holsters

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The closest thing I can find is a light bearing Level 3 holster for a Glock 19. And it's over $100. I don't even think that would fit though because the laser you mentioned looks to be quite a bit bigger than the light that blackhawk sells in a package deal with the hoslter.

Blackhawk does offer a L2 light bearing holster, but not for the Glock 19. I know safariland makes a lot of holsters that accomidate rail mounted accessories, and they have a similar autolock system as the serpa, but it has a thumb release I believe.

BrianEMT

imported post

Silverfox44 wrote:
Thank you for your reply.

I will look at other mfg.
Good idea. :D

Check out the Tactical line from Fobus, I've seen some light-attached holsters there. If you have a G19 and only a laser system, why don't you get a LaserMax instead?

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Oh, I remember seeing some training videos where the instructor uses a light mounted on a Glock 19 and he's using a blade-tech I believe.

Silverfox44

imported post

Well, I had a LaserMax first. Had it for about 6 mo and sarting have problems with it.

Had to send it to the factory in Rochester NY twice. Still have it, just don't use it.

I went to the range today and sighted in the Viridian Green Dot. Excellent laser, works well from 7 yds to 25 yds. 1 inch @ 7 4 " @ 25:celebrate