Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoot meet

Post imported post

Hey guys I wanted to invite anyone that wants to show up for a shoot meet On sat the 26th in later afternoon like 4ish. I will post the gps cords when I get home tonight but general area is by the clay pits on lake mountain in Utah county that's about 15 miles south of saratoga springs.
    I hope a lot will show!

Hope to see you soon and I will post the cords again when I get home.

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Sounds possible... Leme see.

Post imported post

If anyone has a Digital video Camera it would be fun to make a video of the ride and Shoot! Let me know what you think!

”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”

Post imported post

I will try to come

Post imported post

Post imported post

its just south of the peck Mines if I had more time we could shoot at the peck mines but I don't think I can get in touch with the owner this soon.
    we could try the spot just north of the clay pits by the bend. it seems to be pretty easy and people could see us from the road.

depends on how many sign up and how many might not know the area I can arrange to have my friend bring my Flag and then just have people look for the flag

Lets get a group this will be fun! and yes SGT I am not patient.
    :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

Ok I most likely have this all fooobard up so but here is a really close GPS cords
    40deg 14'12.25" n 111deg 52'27.00" w

Post imported post

Had to be the 26th didn't it? Can't come.

And yeah, those coordinate are fubared.

Post imported post

Yeah well I am not a google guy let me just drive out there now shoot off some rounds and get a gpc cord ok!

Anyways would anyone be able to go if it was the 25th? would that be easier? I just want to set it up so we can have some kid of meeting and shooting ! I am still down with a oc ride if anyone is still doing that the 26th

Ok I was corrected here is the cords

40.235951, -111.870258

Thanks thx997303

Post imported post

No problem.

Post imported post

it would be nice if we could get some people to come please post if you think you might. Cheers!

Ok I got owend too

Post imported post

So anybody want to go?

Post imported post

I'm not familiar with the area so would like to know what kind of distances to expect. Is this a pistol range (out to 75'), an evil black gun range (out to 100 yds) or my kind of range (out to 1000 yds)?

Post imported post

Well, it's not a range, so much as an open shooting area, and there is a place where we can set up targets at about 530 meters. Not to far away.

This area is a little more for short range.

But as I said, within a short distance, there is an area where I have been shooting at 530 meters. So, in between evil black range and long range.

Post imported post

OK, barring any major changes, I can make it. I'll probably ride out OCing pistol and long gun

Post imported post

Which day? we need to make sure we are all talking about the correct day.

Friday the 25th.

Can you still make it?

Post imported post

25th, 26th, either day works for me.

Post imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
    it would be nice if we could get some people to come please post if you think you might. Cheers!

Ok I got owend too
    I post one pwnd message, and there goes the neighborhood.

Post imported post

Come on, anybody else wanna go?

Post imported post

SGT? you want to go??? you know you do!!!!!

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    Come on, anybody else wanna go?
    Sounds good to me.

Post imported post

Good deal, well we have three people. Should we figure a time?

I'm good for all day so what's good for you guys?

Post imported post

6PM sound good that will give us a few hours of shooting fun

Post imported post

What do you think Protected?

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    What do you think Protected?
    im down with that. i dont think i got anything going on. Put me down for 95% sure. %5 is up to the wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast