• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shoot meet

yo101jimmy

imported post

Hey guys I wanted to invite anyone that wants to show up for a shoot meet On sat the 26th in later afternoon like 4ish. I will post the gps cords when I get home tonight but general area is by the clay pits on lake mountain in Utah county that's about 15 miles south of saratoga springs.
I hope a lot will show!

Hope to see you soon and I will post the cords again when I get home.

yo101jimmy

imported post

its just south of the peck Mines if I had more time we could shoot at the peck mines but I don't think I can get in touch with the owner this soon.
we could try the spot just north of the clay pits by the bend. it seems to be pretty easy and people could see us from the road.

depends on how many sign up and how many might not know the area I can arrange to have my friend bring my Flag and then just have people look for the flag :lol:

Lets get a group this will be fun! and yes SGT I am not patient.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

yo101jimmy

imported post

Yeah well I am not a google guy let me just drive out there now shoot off some rounds and get a gpc cord ok!

Anyways would anyone be able to go if it was the 25th? would that be easier? I just want to set it up so we can have some kid of meeting and shooting ! I am still down with a oc ride if anyone is still doing that the 26th

Ok I was corrected here is the cords

40.235951, -111.870258

Thanks thx997303

yo101jimmy

imported post

it would be nice if we could get some people to come please post if you think you might. :cuss: Cheers!

Ok I got owend too
pwned-1.jpg

Francis Marion

imported post

I'm not familiar with the area so would like to know what kind of distances to expect. Is this a pistol range (out to 75'), an evil black gun range (out to 100 yds) or my kind of range (out to 1000 yds)?

thx997303

imported post

Well, it's not a range, so much as an open shooting area, and there is a place where we can set up targets at about 530 meters. Not to far away.

This area is a little more for short range.

But as I said, within a short distance, there is an area where I have been shooting at 530 meters. So, in between evil black range and long range.

thx997303

imported post

Which day? we need to make sure we are all talking about the correct day.

Friday the 25th.

Can you still make it?

xRapidDavex

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
it would be nice if we could get some people to come please post if you think you might. :cuss: Cheers!

Ok I got owend too
pwned-1.jpg
I post one pwnd message, and there goes the neighborhood.