Thread: Sportsman's Warehouse

Regular Member desert-prospector's Avatar
    (City of the Crosses), Las Cruces New Mexico, USA

Post imported post

For those who don't know, Sportsman's no longer has a lay-away.

I have used the lay-away for numerous gun purchases and other high dollar stuff, but no more.

The employees there seem to not like this as much as me, they have asked that everybody contact the corporate office to complain (it was a corporate decision).
    I don't have the link or e-mail for them, thought someone important around here might have or be able to find it.

Thanks for noticing.....

Post imported post

That sucks for everybody who buys their guns at sportsmans. I tried to order an OD Glock around christmas and they said it would take 8 months to get it, and they wanted to charge an extra $80 even though there is nothing different except for the frame color.

Post imported post

Layaway is on the way out. I'm not sure if any major retailers have it anymore. I think only a few minor ones like Kmart are the only ones left who have it.

Post imported post

For an OD Glock the only place is Southwest Shooting Authority. Cope has just about every Glock in stock and I think he still does a 90 day layaway.

http://www.southwestshootingauthority.com/

Phone: (505) 325-1062
    Toll Free: (866)886-8753

I don't work for him, but I have known Cope for about 10 years and bought a lot of guns from him. He taught my wife to shoot for which I am gratefull for!!! And did a nice custom job on Mine G21. Made it the size of A G39 and put a grat texture on the grip.If he doesn't have it he gets it within a week or so.

Chuck

Post imported post

Iv since bought the gun, but I've heard lots of things about southwest shooting authority (formerly bob ross guns or something right?) I may send in one of my glocks for a stipple job sometime. The front cocking serrations look awesome too.

Post imported post

Edgeofhtewoods wrote:
    For an OD Glock the only place is Southwest Shooting Authority. Cope has just about every Glock in stock and I think he still does a 90 day layaway.

http://www.southwestshootingauthority.com/

Phone: (505) 325-1062
    Toll Free: (866)886-8753

I don't work for him, but I have known Cope for about 10 years and bought a lot of guns from him. He taught my wife to shoot for which I am gratefull for!!! And did a nice custom job on Mine G21. Made it the size of A G39 and put a grat texture on the grip.If he doesn't have it he gets it within a week or so.

Chuck
    Thanks for the link Mate I'll have to visit the store one day
    A gun Owner Is A Citizen
    Anyone Else is a Subject