Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: end of summer clean up

Post imported post

just an idea. we could have a clean your neibor hood ocing.people by each other could get together and do a walk through neibor hoods and pick up stray garbage in the street while ocing and after picking up meet back at whos evers house and have a cook out.this will also help get the word out about ocing.we could carry fliers whith us in case anyone is interested.and iam sure people will wonder what we are doing and see we can do good for the communitty and they will see just cause someone is ocing they dont have to ca the police.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    just an idea. we could have a clean your neibor hood ocing.people by each other could get together and do a walk through neibor hoods and pick up stray garbage in the street while ocing and after picking up meet back at whos evers house and have a cook out.this will also help get the word out about ocing.we could carry fliers whith us in case anyone is interested.and iam sure people will wonder what we are doing and see we can do good for the communitty and they will see just cause someone is ocing they dont have to ca the police.
    This would include walking right? Like exercise? I would be happy to ferry the gang back to the cookout at the end of your walk. Walking right? Just want to make sure.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Walking, bending over, sorry to old for that kind of workout anymore. I can help Venator and keep him company.

Post imported post

yes walking exercise good for you stuff.but we do need a couple cook if you to are enter rested

Post imported post

I got married (for the second time) :celebrate'cause I got tired of cookin'.

Post imported post

John: Did you get my PM of the info for the talk show?

Post imported post

come on people little effort please up down jump around:celebrate

Post imported post

yes i did i will be therethank you for haveing me you did want me this saterday or am i mistaken

Post imported post

Yes this sat. You know where it's at, on the east side? From your house the fastest/ easiest is right up 475, get off at Davison rd and go from there.

Post imported post

o.k thanks again looking forward to meeting you . it will be a fun afternoon. you still got my number or do you want me to pm it to you.yes i know where it is used to live over there as a kid.

Post imported post

I like this idea. I'd probably help out and you can always count on me to help with eating at a barbeque. Which city are we talking about though?

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    yes walking exercise good for you stuff.but we do need a couple cook if you to are enter rested
    I'll cook!
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

If you want alot of high profile time, why don't you get together and do the Highway clean-up thing along the county and state roads. Now that would get alot of coverage, wouldn't it.

Post imported post

UpNorth wrote:
    If you want alot of high profile time, why don't you get together and do the Highway clean-up thing along the county and state roads. Now that would get alot of coverage, wouldn't it.
    Maybe a good idea, though I have found that most drivers don't notice the people on the side of the road, let alonethat they are armed. I think it's better to do it in a questionable (higher crime area)neighborhood. The OCers in New Hampshire have been doing this for a while now.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    UpNorth wrote:
    Maybe a good idea, though I have found that most drivers don't notice the people on the side of the road, let alonethat they are armed. I think it's better to do it in a questionable (higher crime area)neighborhood. The OCers in New Hampshire have been doing this for a while now.
    Shouldn't be hard to find a few dozen of those areas. Jackson, Battle Creek, Anywhere in Lansing, Flint, Ann Arbor......

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Gotta watch that freeway/highway thing. Some prohibit pedestrians.

Post imported post

Count me in. Just need the when and where.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    Gotta watch that freeway/highway thing. Some prohibit pedestrians.
    good idea i would of never thought about that .so we have a cook and a few people interrested and I had my wife print out 100 copies of the open carry stuff.something like flint or even another bad area sounds good any ideas on a date?

Post imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
    when and where is good for you any ideas?

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    warlockmatized wrote:
    when and where is good for you any ideas?
    Not sure. I would like it to be in a city that we haven't been in yet. I hate to keep hitting the Flint/Burton area over and over. I would also like to add that it (to me anyways) would have to depend on how many people we could get to come out. The higher the crime is in a certain area, i would think the more bodies out there we would need. You know....the whole safety in numbers thing.

Post imported post

what about saginw they have lower class hoods?

Post imported post

Saginaw is a good candidate. Bay City, Mount Clemens, Pontiac, Lapeer, Warren, Madison Heights, just to name a few might also work. Chime in gang.....lets make this happen.

Would also like to see someone with the ability to do so, write up an official press release. Get it released a week or so in advance so we can get some coverage.

Post imported post

i agree this could be good all the way around cleaning up getting to eat and coverage and showing that you dont need to call the cops every time you see someone with a gun in a holster.also i am going to be on the show this saterday maybe i can get the word out that way but i have to get that aproved still.i dont know how this show works yet or what you can discuse.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    ruger45 wrote:
    I'll cook!
    well sounds like we have a cook

Post imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
    Saginaw is a good candidate. Bay City, Mount Clemens, Pontiac, Lapeer, Warren, Madison Heights, just to name a few might also work. Chime in gang.....lets make this happen.

Would also like to see someone with the ability to do so, write up an official press release. Get it released a week or so in advance so we can get some coverage.
    I vote for Bay City. We seem to have a good showing farther south but I don't know of anybody on here that OC's in Bay City, so the exposure would be good. I have, but basically just in the gas station, and walking to and from my car at the house my band used to practice in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast