Thread: Dominos

Post imported post

Dominos would have fired him too. I worked for them for 6 years and you can't carry any weapons, i.e. pepper spray, knives, guns, etc....

Post imported post

I assume you are referring to the Pizza Hut case. Even if it was against their policy, why didn't they give him a write-up warning instead of firing him? It seems to me like just a bad company when they aren't interested in either protecting their employees or allowing them to protect themselves. Most companies have a standard where for minor violations of their policy you would be written up, followed by a final warning, and then firing. While Pizza Hut considered their weapons ban as a "major policy" for someone who had worked there for a decade, you would think they would have made an exception and just written him up. Obviously, they wanted to make an "example" of the guy.

Post imported post

I agree Protector.

That's amazing that you couldn't even carry pepper spray for self-defense, cmartin. Just wrong.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."