• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's been a while

RedKnightt

imported post

There was one in NoVa just a few weeks ago, and a VCDL picnic in Newport News just before that.

NoVA: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/11929-1.html

<looks around> There was a thread for that around here somewhere.....

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ed wrote:
Mr. Y wrote:
Curses... Foiled again. I was out oftown the last few weeks.

Did they call in the riot gear clad cops? :dude:
Nope.. the only threat were a couple of bee stings (but one hid in a Coke can and stung the inside of the lip on the way out)
And all you gun nuts didn't start shooting the bees?! You know that's why we can't allow guns in national parks, you're just looking for an excuse to shoot wildlife.
:what: