Thread: OC friendly theaters?

Post imported post

I know that pretty much anything with Regal in front of it will be a no, or anything associated with AMC or Regal Entertainment Group will be a no.

But how about Carmike? There is a Carmike 10 around Richmond somewhere in Midlothian and I am interested in seeing The Dark Knight at it and OC is a concern.

Post imported post

I've been to the Carmike theater in Salem many times. OK, the place sucks and is staffed by bored teens, but the tickets are just as cheap as I am and most movies are worth just (barely) that.

Rant aside, I've never had a problem. If there was a 'policy,' I only give these folks a 20% chance of caring enough to say anything. This is also Salem remember. Worst case, cover on the way in, uncover in the dark and be OC on the way out (trouble only happens after the movies right?).

Oh, and skip the latest Batman rehash. It just wasn't any fun. I laughed once and never really got into the action. Joker contradicts himself totally by about 2/3 of the way through. I was ready for it to be over 30 min. earlier.

C.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I've been to the Carmike 8 dollar theater in Lynchburg OCing, not a word said.