Thread: Navajo OC Experience

Post imported post

Well I see everyone has one of these, I might as well do it too.

In the past we have OC in Idaho city several times with no problems all over town and into several business.

Today we carried in the clinic at the Humane Society both drop off and pick up . No problems or questions.

Boise Library today, for about 15 min. picked up hold items and looked around the video section, no questions or issues. (Thanks, Saint!)

Post imported post

Glad to hear that we aren't having any problems with the libraries any more

Post imported post

Well done Idaho.

Post imported post

Well today is was the library again, about a half hour wondering around with the kids.

Next Idaho Pizza Company, ( With a bunch of other guns with guns. ( Likely the safe s place in town tonight.

And then onto Wal-Mart on Overland. Not a single issue or problem, once again abour a half hour all over the store with the wife and kids.

Post imported post

Navajo wrote:
    Well today is was the library again, about a half hour wondering around with the kids.

Next Idaho Pizza Company, ( With a bunch of other guns with guns. ( Likely the safe s place in town tonight.

And then onto Wal-Mart on Overland. Not a single issue or problem, once again abour a half hour all over the store with the wife and kids.
    I have never had a problem with the Overland Walmart, although I am not sure if this is actually their policy set in concrete or I have simply been lucky not to have been hassled by ill-informed employees.

Guns with guns?

Post imported post

BrianEMT wrote
    I have never had a problem with the Overland Walmart, although I am not sure if this is actually their policy set in concrete or I have simply been lucky not to have been hassled by ill-informed employees.

Guns with guns?
    It's only a matter of time before you get your turn.

Post imported post

563 wrote:
    BrianEMT wrote

Guns with guns?
    It's only a matter of time before you get your turn.
    :shock: