• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Navajo OC Experience

Navajo

imported post

Well I see everyone has one of these, I might as well do it too.

In the past we have OC in Idaho city several times with no problems all over town and into several business.

Today we carried in the clinic at the Humane Society both drop off and pick up . No problems or questions.

Boise Library today, for about 15 min. picked up hold items and looked around the video section, no questions or issues. (Thanks, Saint!)

Navajo

imported post

Well today is was the library again, about a half hour wondering around with the kids.

Next Idaho Pizza Company, ( With a bunch of other guns with guns. ( Likely the safe s place in town tonight.

And then onto Wal-Mart on Overland. Not a single issue or problem, once again abour a half hour all over the store with the wife and kids.

BrianEMT

imported post

Navajo wrote:
Well today is was the library again, about a half hour wondering around with the kids.

Next Idaho Pizza Company, ( With a bunch of other guns with guns. ( Likely the safe s place in town tonight.

And then onto Wal-Mart on Overland. Not a single issue or problem, once again abour a half hour all over the store with the wife and kids.
I have never had a problem with the Overland Walmart, although I am not sure if this is actually their policy set in concrete or I have simply been lucky not to have been hassled by ill-informed employees.

Guns with guns? ;)

imported post

BrianEMT wrote
I have never had a problem with the Overland Walmart, although I am not sure if this is actually their policy set in concrete or I have simply been lucky not to have been hassled by ill-informed employees.

Guns with guns? ;)

It's only a matter of time before you get your turn.

BrianEMT

imported post

563 wrote:
BrianEMT wrote

Guns with guns? ;)

It's only a matter of time before you get your turn.
:shock: