Thread: Florida Open Carry Petition Flyer

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Here is a copy of a Flyer I made up for the Florida Open Carry Petition. Please feel free to take it, hit print and go or use it as a draft to make up your own flyers, change wording as you see fit, add artworketc...etc. Whatever you do, let's get this info out there.

Of course, the other states with Petitions, Texas, South Carolina and Oklahoma, feel free to take it and swap Florida with your state's name.

And if you can make a day distributing them, consider bringing a laptop with internet access, so people may sign on the spot.
    Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

Post imported post

printed mine off! emailed them and going to pass the others out...

that is my version... same thing just different heading

AWESOME IDEA DUDE, YOU ROCK.

Post imported post

I know the local Staples and libraries have free wifi internet. McDonald's does too if you buy food, but wifi is only good for an hour with their cards. Still, if we can find someone with a wifi capable laptop, maybe we can hit up one of these places to let us pass out flyers and have people e-sign the petition on the spot. Make a rally out of it. anyone know of anyplace else with free wifi? Maybe a gun shop or other 2A friendly place that might even let us open carry while we were there?