• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Night Out Against Crime

UTOC-45-44

imported post

AUGUST 1, 2008

WHAT: National Night Out Against Crime

TIME: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM with an outdoor movie to follow

WHERE: South Jordan City Park

11000 S. Redwood Road

WEBSITE: http://www.sjc.utah.gov/publicsafety/police-crimeprevention.asp

INFO: Crime Prevention Information, games for kids, K-9 demonstrations, vehicle displays, helicopters landing, and MORE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We could show up and be the MORE:celebrate

TJ

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

And in South Jordan no less. I think it would be a good idea for some open carriers to show up to show South Jordan that their idea to ban fake guns is a silly one. :p

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
And in South Jordan no less. I think it would be a good idea for some open carriers to show up to show South Jordan that their idea to ban fake guns is a silly one. :p
Careful, they might detain you on suspicion of carrying an airsoft gun! :banghead:

yo101jimmy

imported post

NO we must stop this!
th4ha7vcp.gif
BAD cop no donuts

BTW is this open "fly"carry?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
yo101jimmy wrote:
Well they got it down! ARM THE PEOPLE THEY WILL BE THE ARMY!
That's Switzerland, not Sweden. :p If Sweden armed their citizens with machine guns, I think TJ would still be there. :cool:

It's Switzerland. If Sweden had a 2nd Amendment Rights with machineguns I would be there in a heartbeat. HELL YEAH:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate.

Kevin, I love this Country and I KNEW from EARLY age that I would be here for a reason.I HONESTLY believe that I will never leave thisCountry that I am now a Citizen of.

TJ